Thursday, October 27, 2016

My New Web Site


Please Visit my new Web Site


My new web site for Nursesnook & Books is complete and up and running.  The site has a new host, a totally new design, and totally new content and imagery.  When you land on the home page, you can quickly scan the covers of all of my books, or look at the list of books over an image taken at the Field Museum in Chicago,  There is a completely new Author Bio page, along with a page listing all of my book along with their new blurbs.
I have added a sample page, where you can read selected samples of published works, follow a link to my poetry blog, or even read a section from an upcoming work.  At the end of the sample page is an area where you the reader can leave me feedback on what you have read.  In addition, I have added a page listing any Events, or Workshops that I will be attending or speaking at. 

This the second of two sites that I have created this month.  The other site, is dedicated to promoting the "Jasper, Street-Fighter, and Me" series, and can be found at JSFandME

I hope that you enjoy both of my new sites.  As always I am open to questions ans suggestions.  

Richard Nurse



No comments:

Post a Comment