Saturday, February 13, 2016

Trapper the Cyber Snoop - Another Scoop



Another Scoop for the Cyber Snoop

I love this job...How can you beat it?  I do my work curled up on a nice warm lap, and receiving the occasional pet or head scratch.  It is so easy, everybody knows that we sleep with one eye open at times, so I just have to play that game, and I get to find out all sorts of neat things without my human, Author Richard Nurse even knowing it.  

Last night was a perfect example:
  • I saw his plan for a Goodreads Giveaway for "M is for Malice"  3 books, all signed, looks like you can enter between February 16 - February 29th.
  • My human the started playing with a post from his Fan Page, about how you can read the entire "Jasper, Street-Fighter, and Me" series for free if you have Amazon Unlimited.  Pretty neat, I mean free is good right...
  • Then his fingers began to dance over the keys:  It looked like he was playing with an idea for a fifth book in the series, or possibly a short, staring Jasper and Street-Fighter.  From what I could see, I don't think that he knows for sure himself.  Keep checking, and I will let you know as soon as I find out for sure.

Oh yes, Remember to Spay and or Neuter your pets.  Also, on this super fridged weekend, think of my brother and sisters, still out there in the cold, huddled together in their feral community.  I know, because I used to be one myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment