Monday, January 4, 2016

Newly Release - Nice Opening Weekend "Serial Doesn't Start with a C"

"SERIAL DOESN'T START WITH A C"

"Doesn't need to cry over spilt milk."

After an opening weekend on Amazon, amidst a long weekend of wall to wall football and parties, "Serial Doesn't Start with a C" episode 3 of the "Jasper, Street-Fighter, and Me" series made its Amazon Kindle debut.  I am happy to say that it finished just out of the top Two hundred in the Mystery/Detective Category, plus received a 5 Star Review.  

I am also happy to announce that there will be a fourth book in this series.  Episode 4 has a working title of "M is for ???" I don't know what word yet will replace the questions marks, except that it won't be the much-overused word Murder.

Thank you for your support, and if you have a question, I am always willing to answer them either through this blog, on Goodreads, or my Nursesnook&Books website.

No comments:

Post a Comment