Thursday, November 22, 2018

New Website

"Hey, Trapper,"

"Yeah, Bossman."

"Wow, thanks for the promotion!"

"Don't let it go to your head...
I'm just makin' yah feel good,
Cuz I know you know that,
Cats rule."

"All right little buddy... I just wanted to let you know."

"I probably already know about it
but go ahead and tell me."

"We're back on the World Wide Web."

"That's cool, Do I get to tell the readers about my dad.  he is the star."

"One of the stars Trapper, don't forget about Jasper and Maggie."

"Yeah, okay, Jasper is pretty cool, for a dog...and Maggie, now she knows how to pet a kitty."

"That she does Trapper, yeah, I guess you can write a story or two."

"You might want to tell the readers the name of the site. . .giving them a link wouldn't hurt either."

"Right, as usual, little buddy. The name of the new site is NursesnookandBooks and here is the link."

Nursesnookandbooks


No comments:

Post a Comment